



Sandy Logan Hallock was born on November 25, 2005 at 12:36 am. He weighed 5 lbs 5 oz and was three weeks early. Shortly after Thanksgiving dinner (and just soon enough to miss the Thanksgiving Dance!) we had to rush to the hospital due to my high blood pressure. An emergency C-Section was performed and one beautiful little boy joined our family. As soon as I arrived in recovery, my ladies were there to welcome him to our family.
6 comments:
OOOO! This is great Meghan! Keep it up girl. It's a wonderful way to keep in touch and we LOVE details!
This is great! I can't wait to see more pictures! I saw the ones Aunt Karen emailed and I cannot beleive how BIG Logan is getting. Love you all!
Can't wait to see Logan again, am sure he is getting bigger by the minute, enjoy him as we have found children do grow up fast!
Love, Aunt Georgia & Uncle Don
Yeah Mommy Meghan!! This will be a wonderful way to create an album for your son. Not to mention I will be checking it daily. Thank you.
Meghan and Zak,
What a precious little lamb you have! We want to say, Congratulations, we know Logan will give you much JOY today and in the days ahead. We are grateful he is healthy. We are only sorry we can not pop over today for a little hug and some baby kisses! We do hope you will be able to fly out soon so we can see little Logan up close and personal! Blessings Mommy and Daddy! We love you! XoXo
Uncle Rick and Aunt Terry
From Ruth Filer
Good job on the pictures and captions. Logan is developing a neat personality. I am sure he has made your lives so much richer.
God is good.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment