Thursday, March 16, 2006

Woo Hoo!!!

It's finally happened...Oh Happy Day...the child has slept the whole night!!!! He went down at 9:30pm and slept until 6am this morning! I can't tell you how awesome it was to wake up and realize that I had gotten a full night's sleep. I was so excited that I did 3 baskets of laundry, cleaned up our room, pulled out dinner for tonight, and the list goes on.... Ahhh....what a beautiful moment in parenthood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meghan,

What a JOYOUS day! Hooray for your baby boy growing up and sleeping through.

Love to you and Zak,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Whoopee!! Logan, you're the man ... well, the boy ... anyway, what a grand day! Your daddy thanks you, your mommy thanks you, your mommy's mommy thanks you, and your daddy's mommy thanks you ... and I think you get the picture. Kisses, kisses and more kisses.