I recently got very sick and was not able to care for myself much less anyone else for about a week. Zak held on as long as he could, but with midterms the same week, he had to call in reinforcements. So my mom (awesome mom that she is) got a phone call from Zak at 9am and arrived at my door by 12:30! Of course, while taking care of us all she was able to fit in Logan time.He has decided that reading is his favorite activity. If we pile all his toys up with a book in the middle - he'll dig through it all for "gook." We are working on saying book instead but either way, I think it's his official first word!!
Now I may be a typical first time parent, but I think he's really getting it. He knows how to turn the page and knows to stop if you say "wait." He's starting to touch and point on the pages.
His favorite story by Sandra Boyton is "Hippos go Berserk!" I like to read, "Snuggle Puppy" to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment