Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Halloween


For Logan's first Halloween, he was our little chicken. It took him a while to figure out that he had to give the candy away.
Happy chicken out on the town.
The candy bucket was quickly forgotten when he spotted a "BOOK!"
This is the repsone to, "Is chicken ready for bed?"

3 comments:

Chelle said...

I LOVE the chicken costume!!!! I almost got Gabe one since he makes the cutest "Chicken Little" with his glasses:)

That last photo of his facial expression is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Dear Logan,

You look like you had a really fun time on your first Halloween. I love your costume. Keep on reading those books -- I bet your Mom and Dad are really proud of you.

I can't wait to see you on your first Thanksgiving and Birthday!

Love,
Cousin Rachel

Anonymous said...

Dear Logan,

You look like you had a really fun time on your first Halloween. I love your costume. Keep on reading those books -- I bet your Mom and Dad are really proud of you.

I can't wait to see you on your first Thanksgiving and Birthday!

Love,
Cousin Rachel