Saturday, February 24, 2007

February Weekend

Grandma & Pappy came up to visit us last weekend and so we decided to take Logan to The Children's Museum. I had read online that it was an interactive science museum. It turned out to be more like play land exhibits with science themes but Logan had fun.

There was the Egyptian Sands exhibit.

This was Logan's first time in the sand and it took a lot of coaxing to get him to actually walk in it.




The Big Red Barn room (based on the book by Marget Wise Brown) was a big hit with a slide from the hay loft, chickens in the hen house that laid eggs, and it had space for a little Daddy time too!







Logan as a future news anchorman!













Takin' the tractor out to cruise with the ladies...








The poem reads:

I'm a super duper pooper
I can potty with the best
No more diapers to get in my way
I bet you are impressed

I'm a super duper pooper
I know when I have to go
Take a bow, I'm a big kid now
I'm the best pooper you know.





Logan picked every apple and even tried to eat a few (Amen for a healthy immune system!).












Grandma was a trooper and had her toes in the sand to.








In the Bridges to our Community Exhibit, they had an entire town set up from stores, RTA, hospital, houses, kitchens, and of course CARS.


And finally, Logan's favorite exhibit,
Splish, Splash!



We adults lasted just over two hours and then everyone had to come home and take a nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pictures!! And bless his heart, he is just like his dad, exhibiting a natural God-given common sense to not rush into everything. Meghan, you will appreciate that in a couple more years. And Splish Splash looks AWESOME!