We were just having a normal day on Fat Tuesday but I couldn't resist some of the pictures that we took.
Nate LOVES the kitties.
Shadow will come around if she's really lonely but Leo is always willing to snuggle.
Logan made a mask at the Eagles Nest
(our grocery store has a daycare - absolutely awesome)

Nate started training on a sippy cup.
He's not to sure but since he's teething, he's willing to chew on anything.

He doesn't start out the day with socks but he loves to pull them off and chew on them so usually by lunch I'm down at least one.
I can't believe Nate will be 6 months old next week. We have his checkup on Wednesday but I can already see huge changes in him. He's eating 3 square meals a day (thanks to grandma!). He rolls in all directions, grabs for toys (yells if Logan takes toys from him), and is starting to make ba, ma, da, sounds (my favorite).

Nate started training on a sippy cup.
He's not to sure but since he's teething, he's willing to chew on anything.
He doesn't start out the day with socks but he loves to pull them off and chew on them so usually by lunch I'm down at least one.
2 comments:
There is nothing "usual" about your day. You are a GREAT Mom and have two wonderful boys to care for. I say that is FANTASTIC! How the heck did Nate get so big. I thought I was paying attention...NOT!
The boys look soooooo cute! I really miss you guys, next time you come around give me a holler and maybe we can get together! We only live like 3 miles from pittsburgh zoo now if you are interested!
Love You!
Melissa, Derek, Danielle, Christian & Liam
Post a Comment