Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Meat in a Jar

Okay, we confess...for our own personal entertainment, we feed Nate baby food meat products. When we did this to Logan it produced a video that to this day makes us laugh to tears.
So cute and so trusting...










Sorry little buddy...your Daddy needed a good laugh!



8 comments:

Rachel said...

Hilarious. But why is it called Jarred meat?

Rachel said...

So funny. You changed it to "Meat in a jar" from "Jarred meat", and now I get it. For some reason, I read that as a man's name (e.g., Jar[r]ed Sandel) instead of an adjective. As you can see, all my brain cells are dedicated to thinking about the law, and there are none left over for normal thinking.

Grammy Nonnie said...

Nate, your daddy is not the only one who needed the good laugh! I am sitting here barely able to breath!
xoxoxoxoxox

Grammy Nonnie said...

Okay,
I am

S T I L L

laughing!

with tears!

Grammy Nonnie said...

Okay,
I am

S T I L L

laughing!

with tears!

Meghan Hallock said...

Okay Rachel - Jar, Jarring, Jarred...meat or man...I can see the confusion! LOL

Karen Aunty said...

Oh my gosh. The comments are almost as funny as the pictures! Hey, Zak. PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE (or at least close). Martin used to stick his finger in stuff like pickle juice to see the kids make goofy faces. However, Nate takes his food seriously, so quit. (yeah, like that is going to happen)

Munchkin Momma said...

LOL you wanna see the funny face try sour war head spray or listerine strips! Poppy gives those to Bubba all te time and the face always cracks me up!