Thursday, August 06, 2009

Moved

Although I don't have any pictures yet, we are finally moved into the new town, new house, and new job. It's been a little bit of tough transition on us all. Please keep Logan in your prayers. He's missing his friends quite a bit right now. We took a little break from cleaning and unpacking yesterday to work outside in the garage and do some yard maintenance. Logan was okay helping me until he saw some older teens outside playing basketball. He, of course, wanted to "play." I had to explain that they were to old to play and were trying to practice. He climbed into my lap and said, "I miss my Matthew and Jamie. I want my friends back." Then he climbed down and went back in the house with Grandma. My parents are leaving today and I know that the real test is coming. Please pray that I can get the house in order quickly so that I can spend more time playing with the boys and getting them used to this new life.

No comments: