Saturday, March 13, 2010

Easter Eggs

We decided to color Easter eggs before Grandma went home.
Olivia was very good and watched us work. Nate was napping so he didn't do it with us this year but I'm not so sure he's ready for splashing in the dye yet anyway.
She's already started to outgrow all her newborn outfits!


The final product











2 comments:

pjdavis123 said...

Meghan, This is Dani, I just looked at the pictures on your blog and wanted to tell you how pretty your baby is and cute the boys . I would like you to show my cousins pictures of us, they are on my Nana's facebook page and on my mom's page too. Please tell Aunt Cheri we love her, I am home sick today, it was fun looking at your blog Thank you, Danielle

Karen Aunty said...

Oh, lucky Duckys do'in the Easter eggs. I really like the bedazzled one.