Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dedication Weekend #1

We had a lot of company come in for Olivia's baby dedication. It was so fun to have so much family for the weekend. My parents brought my brother's kids down so we snuck in a few activities that they could enjoy and would wear out some of that energy that comes with having 6 kids under one roof. :-) I usually take the gingerbread house to mom's to do before Christmas so this year we did it in my kitchen (Grandma was very happy about that one!)




We took them to an indoor play land near the house to run off some steam.
proof that momma' can still get to the top with the kiddos



Autumn and Aunt Candy came down for the dedication and it was such a great time to see them and really just get to hang out together (and make Peep do the jungle gym with us). I big thanks to Grandma, Pap Sandy, and Zak who wrangled all the kids at the play land until I got my errands done and the Heplers arrived.



No comments: