Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pap take Logan to the Airforce Museum

My dad was in town and decided to take Logan to one of his favorite places. They spent several hours together at the Air force Museum. I was a little worried that Logan wouldn't last very long but it turns out that he loved every moment of it. According to Pap, they had a great time together. Logan came home and reported to me that he "loved the airport." Pap is a pro when it comes to making things educational and fun. He got Logan a plane guide to follow along with as they looked at all the different planes.

I think Logan wasn't to sure about standing so close to a bomb.

Thanks Dad!
You and Mom always made these kinds of trips fun for Cam and I and it's so awesome to now see you taking my children out too! Some of my favorite childhood memories are the random historical and educational outings that we took when we were kids.










No comments: