Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Mother's Day Weekend
We had two sets of grandparents in town over Mother's Day since we decided to dedicate Chloe that weekend at church. Nice pictures will follow, but first some random shots.
Nate and Olivia talking to Chloe.
Baby Chloe hanging out with Grandma
Nonnie and Chloe with a very fun hat from Aunt Terry. It was a little tight the first time we put it on but I'm sure she will not be smush faced after I stretch it a bit.
Pop giving Chloe a "life talk"
And then....the Grandmas were getting a little slap happy after taking so many pictures. Zak caught a few "funny" faces that I promised would make the web. Yep kids, that's your gene pool!
Oh, awesome....
Awe. That's much nicer.
Thank you for smiling. We will only publish nice pictures from here on out.
Logan's very sad attempt at a "funny" face. I think he makes better faces when we tell him to smile. We need to get some lessons from the Grandmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment