Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Ted the Turtle
I was driving home from a doctor's appointment when I nearly ran over a turtle crossing the road in our housing development. I couldn't stand the thought of the little guy getting smashed on the road so I pulled over and brought him home for the kids to see. I am a totally hands on with nature kind of gal (with the exception of snakes). I grew up in the country and was always bring home turtles to put in the tub for a while. The kids were very excited about the turtle and promptly named him TED. (You're welcome dad!) After observing him for a while, and Zak saying no way can we keep him. We decided to release him into the patch of woods behind the house. The kids think he's still living back there and will go out and call to Ted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment