Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Logan's Holiday Program
Logan had his first grade holiday program. They were so cute and they really did a lot of different songs and dancing. He is starting to find his voice and LOVES his music teacher. She tells me that she will have him stand and sing things out for the group often. It must be his Dad's genes coming through because I'd rather stand on my head than sing in front of a group of people.
He was thrilled to show us his artwork in the art show as well. I love that this district still places a high emphasis on art, music and gym. He had one of these special classes every day.
This is my "Hurry up and take the picture because our two toddlers are running down the hall towards that awesome art display and are about to cause havoc!" face.
Logan is growing up so fast that it sometimes catches me by surprise. He has been a delight to raise thus far and I can't wait to see what kind of man he will become.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment