Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Christmas Day

After a full day of opening gifts and relaxing, we finally pulled ourselves together for Christmas dinner. I have a hard time catching these little guys all together since they are in constant motion, but I just love some of the personality that comes through in these photos. Chloe has started crawling and is loving the freedom of it. She's everybody's baby in this house. She's our cheerful bundle of love. Nate the Great can always be counted on to make faces at me when I try to take his pictures. This is a classic Nate face that I get. He has changed so much this year and you can really see him growing out of the toddler stage and into a boy. He's my sunshine and rain. He keeps me on my toes by never being predictable. He's my love bug and always good for a cuddle no matter what is going on. Logan has really started growing up and his reasoning is starting to mature. I have to constantly remind myself to give him more freedom and he usually surprises me by rising to the challenge. He's a great big brother and helper. He is in that in between stage where he still wants to play make believe but loves to think through Science concepts and play video games. Olivia makes me smile every day. She is all princess, pink, and dress up. It is so fun to find her playing with her babydolls. She rules the roost here most of the time and mostly because she smiles and says please. The boys and I both are easy when it comes to Olivia. Who can resist her cute little voice saying, "Oh, thank you Mommy!" My four Christmas gifts. Zak and I are blessed beyond measure.

No comments: