Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fall Fun

Although I haven't taken many pictures this fall, it's been a
very eventful month. We've had some beautiful weather and we've made
many trips to the Zoo to enjoy it. On Halloween, we were lucky enough
to get a close look at the lion much to Logan's delight.

Here's another Zoo day where Logan played with the leaves by

the polar bears and sea lions.

We also carved pumpkins with some friends...




Zak working very patiently to carve with Logan.




After carving, the girls wanted to see Logan in his costume.
They proceeded to play "Light stick swords"

and dance the hokey pokey and hot dog.

Sorry this is flipped but I'm not starting over so just
turn your head to the side! :-)

cute Mickey tail
Daddy trying to get a head on shot...
I think we had a total of 10 trick-or-treaters all night and
little Mickey was already in bed, but it was fun to see him
get so excited about getting dressed up

And finally, just because I think it's cute...

Logan put these things on when I told him he

was going to Auntie Karen's house for the day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love these pictures -- particularly the ones with the girls. He obviously LOVES the girls !! Portend?