I just wanted to let everyone to know that prayers were answered! Zak not only passed the boards but did
very well. I'm very proud of him and we are so grateful that this hurdle is done and we are getting closer to the finish line (6 months and 28 days to go). Thank you for all the prayers and encouragement. Now Zak is looking ahead and preparing for the new boards exam in December and finally the last in February. (Pray for me too because I think I win the prize and get to be his final board patient which means no complaining, no tears, no moving, no drooling for 6-8 hours of dental work....) Anyway, we are so excited and refreshed in this journey. Yeah Zak!!!
3 comments:
Yippeee!!! Congratulations - although I can't say we are surprised:) Glad to hear all the studying and hard work is paying off. Hopefully the Dec and Feb exams will go just as well!
Glad all of prayers were answered! Way to go Zak! :o)
thank you Lord !!
Post a Comment