Saturday, October 06, 2007

Birthday Month

September is a month of birthdays for Zak and I. Now that we
are both officially a year older...we feel wiser, mature, sophisticated...
okay, maybe not. Maybe we are just more tired. :-) However, we had the
chance to celebrate our birthdays with family and that was very nice.
I had planned to go camping with my parents for mine but when we were rained
out they instead came and spent the weekend in Cleveland with us. That was very nice
and of course meant that Zak and I got to sleep in for a change. :-)
For Zak's birthday, Uncle Martin invited us to Solon and HE MADE DINNER! That's special all by itself. He was trying to say that he made this carrot cake too. However, we were extremely
suspicious of the plastic lid. But, never try to argue with a lawyer! :-) It was a really
nice evening with Uncle Martin with dinner and a movie (Fracture - worth the rental).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband is SO cute!