with our birthday money but we ended up buying for Logan instead.
It's just so much fun to buy for him and he gets so excited about it.
We landed on a pretty good bargain and were able to outfit him
for winter with a new snowsuit and boots. After he tried them on
he didn't want to take off his "new shoes."
Even though it was pretty late when we got home that evening,
Logan wanted to try on his new things so we stuffed him in and he
walked around like a little sumo wrestler in his gear.
I've been trying to convince Zak that in honor of the skunk that
has decided to terrorize our lawn and shrubs each evening, that
we should dress Logan up like a skunk for Halloween. Zak isn't convinced, but
I think the pictures say it all.
a costume, but I still vote that the skunk is the best choice.
Not to mention that the heart on the booty says, "Little Stinker."
1 comment:
I SOOOOO VOTE YES FOR THE SKUNK !!!!!
Post a Comment