Saturday, October 06, 2007

Finger Painting

Logan and I spent an afternoon finger painting. He absolutely loved
it and was very funny. He would paint for a while, hand me his picture
and then say, "all done, another paper" this went on for close to two hours
before I called it quits. Even then, he was so upset that we had to stop that it took
me almost a half an hour into his bubble bath before he stopped fussing.

The Art Display


(I was painting his name for him)

This is how it started, so clean and neat.

He definitely prefers to use brushes and although he
wanted to hold one in each hand, much to his daddy's delight,
he painted with his left hand.

I painted his hand to make prints which then inspired him to

"Paint be-boo"

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Wow! What an artist. He looks like he is really enjoying himself. That is very impressive fridge art!

Anonymous said...

Is my name on one of those ?? I hope.

Anonymous said...

All intersted parties may submit bids per email...silly, of course you can have a finger painting. I actually planned to mail them out this week to all the grandma's and pappy's across the country.
Love you,
Meg