Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Big One

We've recently started going to the Beechwood Playground

where Logan has fallen in love with the "BIG ONE." This slide

is high enough that it made me think twice about going down it

when I went the top with Logan. Our little guy however just loves

it and always goes down several times before he'll consider other slides.

I tried several times to catch him coming down but he's to fast

and my camera is to slow so you'll just have to take our word for

it or better yet, come to the park with us!

Climbing bravely to the top....


Yelling because I'm making Daddy hold onto him so I can


catch the moment on film.


Another park favorite, the dinosaur. This can be fun because

Zak and I fit on the back which makes for a rockin' ride for Logan.

I think Zak and I have just as much fun at this park as Logan.


I'm sure people think we are nuts but we play on the stuff too.


We climb, we swing, and we slide. Although, things go a little faster


and harder for us than for the much smaller son. We both went


down the straight, bumpy slide in the adjacent play set and found that when


we hit the last bump in the slide, it's enough to make you airborne.


This looks says, could we stop taking pictures and just


play now please...

I just love this one. Zak got Logan these earlier this summer

and Logan loves to wear them all the time or put them on his


Bear. The funniest is when he pushes them onto his head like


Mommy & Daddy and gets on his play phone...it goes something like,


"Hello, uh huh, uh huh, mmm, great, okay, bye now." It makes me


laugh every time and then consider what I say and if I want to hear it back


from my little man.


No comments: