My former (fantastic) babysitter Becky has finally had her baby. Little Axel can be seen on her website www.somedaydentist.blogspot.com The event reminds me how scared I was to lose her and how grateful I am to be at home with Logan. God gave me the desire of my heart and I thank him daily for the chance to be home with Logan and to have time for Zak. It's improved our quality of life dramatically even though there is less money to go around. I am amazed by God's provision for us.
On a different note, I want to thank everyone for their prayers and cards over the last week. For those who don't know, we were expecting a baby in March and last Sunday we lost that baby. I shouldn't say lost, I know where Baby Hallock went and am grateful for the assurance of salvation and heaven. This week has been difficult but has also brought us closer together as a family. I truly appreciate all the love that has been poured out on us this past week.
So, last Sunday as left the hospital, I prayed for the Campbell family knowing that Becky was being induced there the next morning. Praise the Lord for the healthy birth and addition to their family.
3 comments:
I love you Meghan Hallock. I am sitting here in India missing you and Zak and Logan, thanking the Lord for your trusting faith. I am so grateful that you are the mother of two of my grandchildren.
Meghan,
What an awesome privilege you have of seeing the love of God so up close and personal. I am sorry for your pain but the hope you share touches me deeply.
Thank you for telling your story, thank you for sharing your heart. Much love, Aunt Barbie
Meghan, I had no idea....Mark and I lost a baby in between Cierra and Rileigh...and I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone. I will never forget leaving the hospital after my procedure, and also the love that was shown through my friends and family. I just happened to be on JD and Chelles blog, and saw your link....so I figured I would check it out, and say hello...I hope you and Zak are doing ok...your post was really moving...Take care of yourself and that little guy.
Post a Comment