Wednesday, December 05, 2007

NASA Center

Lately, Logan has been fascinated with Buzz Lightyear and Rocket Ships. Since my Dad loves that kind of thing too, I did some research and found that you can go to the Glenn NASA Research center here in Cleveland for free and they have 6,000 sq. ft of exhibits. They had very serious security and we had to prove our citizenship, have our car and person searched, and signed several forms to get in. Logan was counting down to blast off every time he saw a rocket.
My mom is laughing because as I'm taking this picture, I'm saying to her, "I don't think Logan
should sit on the display!" Her response, "Oh, it's okay, it's a cute picture!"
My mom the rebel at heart!

I'm sure we'll be going back again because they were working on a virtual ride that would simulate going to outer space and in the summer, you can go on guided tours of the actual research facility.

If you know my Dad, you'll understand why we took seperate cars. Logan, Mom, and I lasted about two hours but Dad stayed and read every display. I think he stayed nearly 41/2-5 hours. What can I say, when he goes to see something, he wants to see it ALL. ;-)

No comments: