Anyone who knows me - knows that I love to have things clean and organized. Now that I'm home I get to clean during the daylight hours (No more vacuuming a midnight for me!) and that means Logan has picked up on my favorite activity. Now, when he sees me cleaning, he wants to help. I give him a water bottle and a rag and off he goes squirting and wiping down the furniture and plant life (and sometimes that cats much to their disgust).
A particular favorite of his is my peace plant. It makes me laugh every time I see him do it because when I was a little girl I tried to clean my mom's large plant the same way. I was a little to agressive and ended up tearing several leaves. I was so distressed that I decided to tape it all back together and hope that my mom wouldn't notice. Needless to say it only took a few days before the plant had brown taped on leaves hanging off it. My mom just laughed and said these things happen. The plant survived my childhood and is now as large as a tree and in her bedroom to this day.


I hope all this practice means that Logan will continue to be a good helper as he grows and maybe even able to keep his own house clean and orderly when he's an adult. Maybe, just maybe, someday his future wife will thank me! ;-)
I hope all this practice means that Logan will continue to be a good helper as he grows and maybe even able to keep his own house clean and orderly when he's an adult. Maybe, just maybe, someday his future wife will thank me! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment