

The above picture is of Zak on his Graduation Day from Lock Haven University. We were so excited that day to end that chapter of our life and go to dental school. (Although at that time we didn't even know if we'd gotten in and we took a leap of faith.) Now, as Zak starts his final round of testing and competencies, we are again looking to the future and what God would have us do next with our lives. It can be a little overwhelming at times, but we are confident that God will continue to guide each step.
Up until now, I've resisted the urge to count down the days, but I thought it might be the right time to keep ourselves motivated as things really get stressful these next few months. Time is flying by and we've only a little more to go to achieve a dream. Praise the Lord!
Up until now, I've resisted the urge to count down the days, but I thought it might be the right time to keep ourselves motivated as things really get stressful these next few months. Time is flying by and we've only a little more to go to achieve a dream. Praise the Lord!
1 comment:
We are all getting excited for both of you. It has been a long four years some days longer than others. We are all making plans to come see you graduate and to celebrate afterwards. Love you, Aunt Terry
Post a Comment