Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Countdown to Saturday

Zak has his Northeast Regional Boards this Saturday. We started the week out pretty stressed because his perio patient flaked out on him and didn't show up over the weekend for needed radiographs. Zak was confident however that he could find a new patient within the clinic. He went down Saturday night and made a list of potential patients to talk to and on Monday he talked to other students. Thankfully, one of his fellow seniors came through for him and Zak was able to see a new patient on Monday and she agreed to be a Boards patient. PRAISE THE LORD! I'm his backup patient for the other two procedure but perio work isn't something I need so we were pretty worried. So, keep us in prayers this Saturday. I have our friend Lindsey coming over at 7:30 am to be at the house with Logan and I in case I get the S.O.S. from Zak and have to go down to the clinic or go and pick up/deliver his patients for him. Lindsey has the same job of picking up pateints for Tori if needed, so it could get pretty crazy if we both have to go and help at the same time. I'm praying though that all three patients show up in a timely fashion and that everything goes smoothly that day. Also keep Zak in prayer as he prepares his materials for the day. He struggles with organization and for boards you have to take everything you need with you to a different cube to do you testing. That means lots of organization and planning. Please pray that he is able to forsee every need and be prepared.

We are grateful to have made it this far in the journey and can't wait to jump through this hoop and move on in life. So, all who love us, please keep us in your prayers throughout the week and espically on Saturday morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, amen and amen.
Lord let it be, we pray.

Chelle said...

We will definitely be praying!

Anonymous said...

We are praying with the rest of the group....