Friday, February 08, 2008

Football

Logan loves it when Daddy gets home from school because it usually involves lots of running, screaming, and laughing. Lately, they have been playing football in the living room.
Zak will count off, "46, 44, 42, hut, hut" and Logan says, "Hike!"
Then the chase is on...


The little monkey realized that I was taking pictures and
stopped dead in his tracks to look at me and say "Cheese!"
The Touchdown dance and Spike
This always makes me nervous but Logan loves to be tossed.



They have a lot of fun and I always am grateful that Zak walks in the door with a smile and ready to play. Life is pretty stressful right now but there is something about making Logan laugh that keeps things in perspective for us both.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures -- especially the smiles on these boys in the last one! They couldn't get any bigger.
Thank you for these postings.