We are really enjoying the new house in Strongsville.
I put of some pictures of a few of the rooms just to give you an idea of what it's like.
Kitchen
Logan learning to glue in the kitchen

Logan's playroom and our office
Baby Boy Hallock's room (still in progress)
Living Room
Dining Room
an actual wood burning fireplace
some of our back yard
Logan's Room
He wanted to be in the pictures too...
More Logan's Room
Our Room (we also have our own attached bathroom, Yeah!)
Logan's bathroom
We are really loving the space and I'm thrilled to not have to climb three flights of stairs to do laundry. I'm much rather spend my energy at the pool or one of our community playgrounds with Logan. We feel very blessed to live in such a friendly neighborhood where people stop and talk on their nightly walks and kids introduce themselves and play with Logan at the pool. I'm not sure why, but so far all of Logan's "friends" are older girls (ages 3-4). Hopefully not a sign of things to come!
2 comments:
I choke back the tears to see Jared's boyhood furniture in Logan's room. We have such sweet memories of Jared growing up. And to have added joy seeing Logan growing up...God is so good.
Wow - so beautiful -- we are so happy for you guys! And I can't believe the baby countdown is less than 60 days!!!!
LOVE the photos of Logan's moves -- hope to see you guys soon!
Love,
Chelle
Post a Comment