Aunt Karen came over to lend a hand and spend some time with us recently. The weather was beautiful outside and what started as a walk through the neighborhood ended with Aunt Karen blowing all the leaves into a pile to play. Logan LOVED the leaves and the two of them spent several hours outside.

Who's having more fun?
I really appreciated the help and the company. At this point in my life with Logan and Nate, it is so nice just to have a few hours where I only have to deal with one at a time. Logan has been wonderful about his new brother, but I often feel bad because I can't give him as much attention as I used to. It's great when family can step in and fill the gap for Zak and I. Logan loves to spend time with Auntie and Unc and we are so grateful that they will make an effort to make memories with him.
1 comment:
More fun? Me, definitely me. Love you guys to teeny tiny pieces! JUMP!
Post a Comment