We've been having birthday parties galore at our house. Zak and I both have September birthdays and Logan's is coming up in November. Grandma and Pappy won't be able to visit for Logan's birthday so they wanted to celebrate with him early. He, of course, had no objection to having a party. We broke out the hats and had yummy ice cream from Olympia. Logan got his first "big boy" toy, a remote control race track.

My parents also got him a huge furry spider. Logan has been in love with spiders for a while now and they couldn't resist the Halloween spider for him. The cats are pretty leery of it but Logan takes it to bed with him.
For Zak's birthday we threw him a surprise party. He had to work that day so we all went down to Medina (I had to get my crown on) and had a birthday lunch with him. Then when he got home from work we had a mini party for him. Logan was so excited and insisted that I get out the hats and candles and that we all sing. Nate was less excited about the hat (of course - he was only 10 days old at the time)
For Zak's birthday we threw him a surprise party. He had to work that day so we all went down to Medina (I had to get my crown on) and had a birthday lunch with him. Then when he got home from work we had a mini party for him. Logan was so excited and insisted that I get out the hats and candles and that we all sing. Nate was less excited about the hat (of course - he was only 10 days old at the time)
1 comment:
I haven't found it yet, but I have the exact same picture of Rachel with two party hats on at the same time. It must be genetic!
Post a Comment