We finally downloaded the pictures off of Zak's camera (he was actually using it at work - go figure!) and found some cute photos that I thought I'd share from the first two weeks of Nate's life.
Hanging with Grandma
All the cousins together.
I can hardly believe it but Alex turned 9 this October!
Zak and I had our first kiss after visiting my family at Alex's birth.

Nate's big feet - he was born with this huge feet that skipped right past the cute newborn booties into the 0-3 shoes. Now he's already growing out of most of those. I wonder if that means he's going to be a big football player...
I can hardly believe it but Alex turned 9 this October!
Zak and I had our first kiss after visiting my family at Alex's birth.
Nate's big feet - he was born with this huge feet that skipped right past the cute newborn booties into the 0-3 shoes. Now he's already growing out of most of those. I wonder if that means he's going to be a big football player...
No comments:
Post a Comment