Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Family

After decorating the tree, we decided to try to get some family pictures. Nate is 12 weeks old and about 13+ lbs. Logan just turned three on the 25th of November. It took about 20 photos to get one with both boys looking at the camera with open eyes. It was Logan who was the hardest to get to cooperate though. He was very excited and was making all kinds of faces at us. I love the above picture as the boys were looking at me while I was talking to them.
(Nate, of course, scratched his head right before the pictures.)

Logan wanted to show of his hoodie.


Our Family of Four






















1 comment:

Karen Aunty said...

"Our Family"! I am so happy. Now I have a great picture for our home and office. You will keep me company and a great reminder to pray for your dear family.