Monday, June 22, 2009

Cincinnati Zoo

Zak took a temp job in Cincy and they put him up in a suite so the kids and I went along. While Zak worked, we went to all the area attractions throughout the week. We spent a long day at the Cincinnati Zoo. It was very hot and humid that day and after pushing the double stroller around for 5 hours I felt like a limp noodle. Logan really enjoyed all the different animals that they had and loved getting to feed the giraffes, pet the bull, and see the turkey. (He's such a carnivore, he looked at the turkey and said, "Who's going to eat him at Thanksgiving?") walking in the mist

feeding the gariffe



pretending to be a turtle


We loved the swimming polar bears. They would climb up and splash back into their pool like they were doing the backstroke. I was tempted to hop in there with them for a quick dip.


Logan was willing to give Nate a helping hand with his sippy cup as we all tried to keep hydrated.






No comments: