Thursday, September 10, 2009

Amazing Day

Today was a day of blessing and answered prayers. When Zak left his job last March we knew it would be a journey to where God would have us be in our lives. Over the course of the last few months, we have searched and prayed for direction. We found a practice that we felt God was leading us to, moved far away from family, friends and all that we knew and loved. Then the waiting began. We were pre-approved for our loan but for some reason things just kept holding up the final processing. As we watched our bank account slowly disappear, I kept taking deep breaths and trusting that God would take care of us. Yesterday I paid all of our bills for the month and realized that we'd hit the bottom of the barrel. I felt panic start to come over me and I stopped to pray. I thanked God for his provision and said, "You know where we are Lord and now I trust that you'll provide whatever we need." After 9 long weeks of waiting, I got the phone call this morning that the loan came through last night. (Logan and I did a little dance around the kitchen!) This afternoon at 12 o'clock we signed all the paperwork and purchased Wilmington Family Dental. PRAISE THE LORD! It's been a long road but a dream has finally been realized. As we embark on this new adventure, we pray that God will continue to be at the center of all that we do and will use our practice to His glory.

2 comments:

Jeyrod8 said...

Congrats you guys!

Cappy said...

God's timing ... he's always on time.
Loving you all.