It's hard to believe that the year has gone by so quickly but on Sunday Nate turned 1! We drove home to PA to celebrate his birthday with my family and had a great time.
decorating...I made Dad and Zak blow up over 50 balloons.
Logan decorated my gift bags for me.
My decorating helper...or not!
Let the party begin. Maddie loved all the hats and tried to wear several throughout the night.
My wonderful husband, fully rested, could finally relax and enjoy the day since we closed on the practice right before we left for the weekend. Praise God!
Seriously, who gave my baby chips with dinner?
present time
Nate waiting for his first slice of cake and me leading with my belly at this point!
Now that presents a problem!
Ah...cake
These got a little out of order but I had a pinata for the kids to enjoy.
It really just wouldn't break so after several rounds of the kids whacking it,
I took up the wooden bat and finished the job!
The party was a lot of fun and I was so glad to be able to share the memory with family.
1 comment:
Pop-pop and Nonnie
said...
LOVE the cake shots !!
Happy 1st birthday, Nathaniel. We are eager to see what the Lord has for you.
1 comment:
LOVE the cake shots !!
Happy 1st birthday, Nathaniel. We are eager to see what the Lord has for you.
Post a Comment