This holiday we were lucky enough to be invited to join Martin and Karen in Ohio for the weekend. We were all thrilled to be able to spend some time with them both. We started the weekend by burning some energy off at the local park after a very long car ride.
Daddy was finishing up a few work calls and providing Liv with some shade.

Our little girl is quickly becoming a big girl!

Our little girl is quickly becoming a big girl!
Nate conquering the play land.
.JPG)
I'm so glad the boys love Olivia and I think she just might like them too!
.JPG)
Auntie multi-tasking

putting Daddy to work as a double-pusher


Once Uncle arrived we were off to the pool
I'm so glad the boys love Olivia and I think she just might like them too!
Auntie multi-tasking
putting Daddy to work as a double-pusher
Once Uncle arrived we were off to the pool
1 comment:
There is so much wonderful cuteness in these photos! Glad you all could spend the time together.
Post a Comment