It has been so nice to have some quiet mornings with the kids when we have all day to hang out at home. Now that Olivia is sleeping through the night, I have enough energy to break out the project box. Nate is a big fan of painting and like Logan, only wants to use a brush. I was so surprised because I asked him what he was doing and as clear as day he said, "Paint Cookie Monster!" Okay then, I guess you can talk when you want to!


We pack up all our awesome artwork and ship it off to Grandma!

Olivia LOVES Logan and is perfectly content to snuggle with him on the bed. (No Mom, I do not leave the room with her on the bed. ) :-)

Even though it can be tiring when they are so young, it's a rare moment in their lives that I treasure. I love when they just want to play together and snuggle with mommy. Does it really get any better than that!
1 comment:
Move over Logan. Make room for me!
Post a Comment