Logan played in a new soccer league this year since we moved. He really learned a lot from the coaches and I was very happy with the level of training they received each practice. It's always a little hard to decided to commit to two practices and a game every week, but in the end I'm glad we spent the time. The babies loved playing outside during his practices since there were several mulch piles. I just gave in and took buckets, shovels, and dump trucks to each practice. One of the best things about this season is that Logan was able to meet several of his classmates a few months before school began. He was thrilled to find team members in his class and on the playground. They even played soccer together at recess. I'm glad we could give him that comfort as he transitioned into kindergarten.
(Olivia bounced her face of the sidewalk earlier in the week.)
Love this kid! He was so much fun to watch this year. He has grown in his skill set and self control. He remains fearless on the field but now can play with team members to pass the ball.
They named themselves The Rusteez!
Nate is always thrilled to cheer Logan on. I can't wait till he hits the field. They won't know what's coming after he has been playing with his brother for several years already!
I love it when he scores a goal and then turns to me with a thumbs up.
1 comment:
Precious photos and stories! I love the one of Logan hugging Nate. Zak has the same look in a photo above on the hayride when he's hugging Logan. Way to model love, Daddy.
Post a Comment