Sunday, August 24, 2008
25 days and counting
So I'm waiting to have this baby and very ready to get the process started. I know that at the very most I have only 25 days to go since my doctor said we are not going over my due date. However, I'd like to have Nathaniel now! On Friday, my blood pressure spiked and as I called my doctor and warned my mom that she might be coming sooner than later, I finally realized that I'm ready to do this. My mom decided to come up Friday and was at the house by early afternoon. My doctor gave me instructions and so far I'm keeping my blood pressure mostly under control. It's great to have Mom here to help with Logan and the house. However, now both she and Zak keep watching my belly as if to will labor to start. What can I say, I want him out too. :-) So we are waiting, somewhat impatiently, for this baby boy to join our family. We did decide to name him Nathaniel Leigh Hallock so now when we talk to Logan he is starting to call him Nate. In the meantime, I'm finishing everything on my "baby to do" list and Zak is still counting on me having this baby before the week's out. We'll see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment