We found out today that I am having a GIRL! I'm very excited. Zak is a little nervous. Logan is thrilled and Nate has no idea what's about to happen. We are also glad to report that all seems well with our
sweetpea. She is healthy and strong and measuring the right size.

7 comments:
Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh!!! I am so very very excited for you. Yay for little girls and all things wonderful! Oh, hooray!
I am soooooooo excited! We now have 1 girl on West Coast and 1 girl on the East Coast. It have been a long wait after first having 6 boys. Girls are soo much more fun to shop for and with. This is a very exciting day for all of the women in the family. Lots of Love, Aunt Terry
Oh, I am one H A P P Y grandma!! Let's hear it for all things pink and beautiful!
a girl on the west coast ...
a girl on the east coast ...
and don't forget our girl in the south!
WOO - HOO !!
Kisses, kisses, and kisses,
Your Nonnie.
It's Girly Girl Time!!!
Little pink flip flops, pink bathing suit, pink floaties, pink beach towel, pink sun glasses, pink bonnet, pink cover-up, pink clippies for the hair in the pool, pink bucket for collecting shells at the gulf, pink sippy cup to refresh, hmmmm, did I miss anything?
oh buuoooy!
Just noticed you changed the blog header. I love it. Now you get to think of names for "baby girl"! Ohmygoodness! So. Much. Fun.
She is going to be so beautiful, too. I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment