Logan wants to be Peter Pan for Halloween. I got the bright idea that I would just make his costume this year. It's got to be cheaper right? Nope, I think I could have bought two or three costumes for the price of the fabric and extras.

I've owned a sewing machine for two years now and have just removed it from the box a week before I need to produce the costume. After an hour of trying to figure out how to thread the thing, I still have no idea what I'm doing? 
So, no pictures of the kids this week. I have serious work to do. Once I figure this thing out, I think Logan is going to have to be Peter Pan for the next 5 years for us to break even!

So, no pictures of the kids this week. I have serious work to do. Once I figure this thing out, I think Logan is going to have to be Peter Pan for the next 5 years for us to break even!
3 comments:
My mom made us wonderful Halloween outfits. I was thinking of one the other day with all of the outfits in magazines. Keep sewing because Logan will have wonderful memories, too.
Aunt Terry
meg, now that i've seen your machine, it couldn't be simpler. call me and i'll tell you how to thread it! you can do it baby...keep trying. love, mom
Don't worry, my parents got him that Spiderman outfit that was three sizes too big for Christmas last year. He might be able to fit into that the year after next.
Post a Comment