Just thinking about having a little girl has led me to spend free time looking at all the cute things I can buy for sweetpea. Isn't the Internet a wonderful thing (to waste time on)!
future Halloween costume...
If we have to be pirates - I choose this!
future Halloween costume...
If we have to be pirates - I choose this!








4 comments:
Love it, love it, Love. It. All.
Oh my. I have to agree with Rachel. And yes, a tutu - must have. I believe I kept many of Rachel's ballet costumes that are in the FOUR large storage bins along with all the fun clothes, hats, shoes, jewlery and on and on for.....you guessed it, DRESS-UP!
Okay, I am inspired!
I will start immediately.
Too too much fun!
You never get tired of looking at these clothes either. Emily and I ooh and aah all of the time. It is so different buying for girls. It is just so very exciting. Rachel you are surprising me how much you are into this. I think Eric better watch out as soon as he gets that PhD you are going to be having a little girl, too. Love all of you, Aunt Terry
Post a Comment