Tuesday, January 05, 2010

New Years Weekend

We were so excited to be able to go visit Uncle Martin and Aunt Karen over New Years weekend. We all moved south this summer and it's been a hard transition for us all after having lived so close together over the last 6 years. The boys were thrilled to have a whole weekend of snappy towel!
Ohhh...pirate gear!


Nate "helping" with the tree decorations.


True to Cleveland, we were hit with a lot of snow. Aunt Karen was a trooper and took Logan out for a snowy "adventure." I'm not exactly sure what went on out there but according to Logan they were catching octopus and other pirate type things.







Logan has been longing for snow all winter and was so excited to get outside and play.







Uncle Martin and Logan playing Wii.
I think everyone (except me - I don't jump around at this point.) took turns wearing Logan out for bedtime with a variety of Wii sports including boxing, tennis, swimming, etc...



Nate isn't big enough yet to play but it's hard to tell him that.
He wanted to be in the middle of the action and do it all.



We had such a great weekend relaxing and spending time with family. I really appreciate the opportunity to bring in the New Year with two people we love and miss dearly.













No comments: