Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Time Out

Nate has finally reached the age where he will take a time out. He has been driving us crazy by constantly getting into the cat food and tossing it all into their water bowl. We've been trying everything to redirect him but now it's come to he has to sit against the wall and wait while we clean it up. I wasn't sure if he'd actually stay there but I guess he's seen Logan get enough time outs that he knew what to do. Daddy smacked his little hand and I set him down against the wall and told him to stay in time out. He was all tears until he saw the camera and being the ham he is, he smiled for the picture. The most amazing part though is that he actually sat there! He didn't get up until I told him to come apoligize and he actually came to give me a kiss. His little feet are wet because he was really splashing around in the water before we could catch him! I guess my baby is finally making his way into toddler status. Now if he would just catch on to potty training early too!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

you are a wonderful mother, Meghan.