Friday, January 29, 2010

Dinosaur Train

Logan has recently become interested in a cartoon called Dinosaur Train. I really like the content because it's both educational and cute. On this day, I was folding laundry upstairs with the guys playing around me. I came back from Logan's closet to see that they had set up their own train to watch the show. It cracked me up that they brought in gorilla to ride on the train. According to Logan, the cats weren't willing to stay on the train so they had to seek out other riders.



My poor baby has been sick this past week. He came down with a double ear infection and strep. It's been a long week but thankfully Logan has been a big help playing with Nate and fetching me things from all over the house.


It's become a challenge to get a "real" smile from this little guy. He's always making faces and pretending to be something. He told me at dinner that he was an Omnivore dinosaur and wanted both veggies and meat with his dinner.


2 comments:

Cappy said...

I know what you mean. Mark is currently a secret agent with names like V or M.

Jeyrod8 said...

Awesome.