Monday, February 01, 2010

23 Days To Go

I am so ready to have this baby! I still have 23 days until my due date but anytime in the very near future would work for me. I keep waking up in the middle of the night and thinking that she's coming NOW only to realize that I just need to flip over. :( I was at 1 1/2 centimeters last Friday. I have another appointment this coming Friday so hopefully I have made some progress. I know she'll come in God's timing but my doctor's have said that they can't induce because I'm VBAC so if she doesn't come by my due date then I'll have to have a C-Section. I read somewhere recently this quote, "If pregency were a novel, they would edit out the last two chapters!" Amen to that!

I'll try to post some pictures of the baby girl's room soon. I have a few more things to do in there and then it's all ready for her to come home to.

Pray for Nate. He's been sick now for almost two weeks and has been screaming a lot this past day and a half. He's been on antibiotics for 6 days so really he should be feeling better. Sometimes it's so hard to be so helpless when you know your baby isn't feeling well.

1 comment:

Cappy Grammy said...

Oh, Meggy, it's not just hard, it's one of the WORST!!

We are praying for Nate. And you. And Zak.

And Logan and Baby Girl Hallock too!