Olivia Grace Hallock was born on 2/20/2010 at 4pm. She weighs 7 lbs. 12 ounces and is 21 inches long. She is doing great and we even got to go home a day early. I'll post more pictures later but just wanted to get a few up quickly.
Congratulations!!! Such a beautiful baby, what a perfect family you have now with your 2 adorable boys! Love her name. So glad Olivia is here and that you did so well. God Bless you all. Love, Joanna & Ken
Dearest Olivia, How happy my heart is, and how I wish I could kiss and love on you right now. I know that the Lord has placed you in our family with a purpose and for a reason. I love you so much already.
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! Such a beautiful baby, what a perfect family you have now with your 2 adorable boys! Love her name. So glad Olivia is here and that you did so well. God Bless you all.
Love, Joanna & Ken
Dearest Olivia,
How happy my heart is, and how I wish I could kiss and love on you right now. I know that the Lord has placed you in our family with a purpose and for a reason. I love you so much already.
Post a Comment