Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Farm

We went out for our 2nd Annual Fall trip to Young's Dairy. The kids love seeing the animals. It became a little overcast while we walked around but we made it through the pumpkin patch before the rain came. Then we RAN to the restaurant pushing and carrying the kids. I voted pushing and so I had two kids and a packed stroller. I did a hard run for about a 500 yards so we didn't get soaked and I felt like I was going to fall over. Next time, I'll carry the twenty pound kid and Zak can push the load! My big boy soon to be FIVE!


Daddy gave them a little off-roading while we waited for the wagon to pick us back up.






Nate was big enough this year. It's hard to believe he was the baby last year when we came.





Awe...there's the smile!








No comments: