Friday, November 05, 2010

Summer Update (2)

My little Zoo Baby - Thank you Lord for any easy baby. She is content to just ride around and check it all out, eat when I'm finally able to slow the boys down, and rest when I really start hauling through the Zoo to "SEE EVERY ANIMAL!" I'm not sure what posses me because I do have a membership, but somehow we are always there for 5 or more hours. By the end, I've got Olivia on my front, Nate on my hip, and Logan on my hand. People stop me and say, "My you've got your hands full." To which I reply, "I'm just getting started! (with a crazy wild eye laugh)" Try it sometime, mothers of many, it's awesome to see peoples faces! :-)


Some things about moving to this area have been hard for me to adjust to. (Like not having a daycare in my grocery store! I mean really Kroger - get on the ball!) I loved our Cleveland Zoo and I was very sad to leave it behind. I will always love it because it was such a special treat for Logan and I but our new Zoo is growing on me now. It has some great features including but not limited to: a huge jungle play area (with only one exit - important when there are three to watch), polar bears, awesome gorillas, and of course sea life. All my kids love the penguins and they always entertain us. This little guy was tracking Olivia.














No comments: