Saturday, March 19, 2011

Logan Lost a TOOTH!

Logan announced at dinner that he had a wiggly tooth. I cried a little but tried to convince him that they were "happy tears" that he was growing up into a big boy. We tried to set up and Skype with Grandma and Pap to watch the pulling of the tooth but just wasn't ready quite yet. The next day, after a birthday party, Logan said that he needed to go to Dad's office and have his tooth pulled with with "gel and metal pliers." I checked with him a few times because I didn't want him to back out once we got there but he was sure that he wanted it done because he couldn't eat pizza at the party because it was moving so much.
So, after announcing to the office ladies that this tooth was coming out.
We got settled in a chair to wait for Zak to come.

Theresa gave him so numbing gel which he had requested.


Then, Daddy took about 3 seconds to pull it out.
Logan didn't mind a bit and was pretty proud of himself.



As you can imagine, we get pretty excited about teeth in this house. I video taped the event so as soon as I can get it to load, (those who are brave) can watch it all happen. :-)
The tooth fairy came to visit that night and much to Logan's delight, exchanged his tooth for a pouch full of coins.





No comments: